Structures that will deliver for you
Having the right structure is essential. We will explain your options and what is best for you as we take the time to understand the greater picture.
If you have to change your structure later, there may be significant costs incurred. Capital gains tax , stamp duty and significant legal impediments may result, and you could be stuck with an inefficient and inflexible structure.
Our experienced accountants not only provide the advice on the structure, but we implement the structure for you.
Expert corporate secretarial services we can provide:
- Company establishment
- Trust establishment (including discretionary trusts, unit trusts and bare trusts) along with stamp duty
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) establishment
- Continuing support and compliance
- Partnership agreements
- Business name registrations
- Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN) registrations
- Deed upgrades to ensure your fund remains compliant
- Deed variations
- Company deregistration
We provide corporate secretarial services to:
- New businesses
- Restructuring advice
- Company establishments and set-up
- Discretionary trusts
- Fixed unit trusts
- Non-geared unit trusts for superannuation fund investments
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Property owners
How you benefit from our corporate secretarial services
We handle all of your requirements in-house to ensure the best outcome with the fastest turnaround times.
Don’t just buy a company off the shelf, get the benefit of structuring advice by BDJ’s fully qualified accountants with decades of experience.
By understanding your circumstances and future goals, we will implement a structure that is less likely to incur costly changes in the future.
Speed and Access
With our electronically maintained records, we can provide you with your documentation fast. From the initial set-up to providing information to your bank, it can be done fast.
As we implement and set up inhouse the agreed structure the risk is of error is removed by having to outsource the process to a third party.
We support you in maintaining the structures once they are established and will adapt to changes in legislation whilst maintaining the registers and Government compliance.
Optimise your overall success
Our integrated service provides you with a range of experts that manage your structure to ensure you are compliant and up to date.